Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Disney's Magic Kingdom
Posted By: dansamy, 02-26-2014, 09:56 AM

Plus one from the Kidani Village lobby.

From Winnie the Pooh. For you elders, this ride occupies the same place where Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was. The track is the same. The cars were transformed into Hunny Pots and the ride was stripped down to its bones and the Pooh theme overlaid. There is a scene where you can see Mr. Toad giving Winnie the Pooh the "deed" to the property. I've never managed to take a picture of that though.

From the graveyard outside the Haunted Mansion.

From the Tangled themed bathrooms/rest area. Yes, I said bathrooms. They're themed right down to the frying pans.

From the lobby at Kidani Village. This is our "home" away from home, where we usually stay at Disney. It is breathtaking, remote and peaceful. Many people complain about its remoteness relative to the rest of Disney property, but it's the reason I choose it time and time again.

Views: 2,140
02-27-2014, 03:07 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
That last one was literally about the third or fourth picture with my k-5ii.
Well then you deserve even more praise!!

02-27-2014, 09:29 AM   #17
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Ok, I downloaded the Tangled bathroom waterfall one to my phone to set it as a wallpaper. It's really pretty cropped as a phone wallpaper.

And I'm a little silly grinning at my phone screen with a picture I took as my wallpaper. I've set pictures of the kids before, but I've never taken a picture of something that I liked enough to use as a wallpaper. Yes, I'm silly.

Last edited by dansamy; 02-27-2014 at 09:35 AM.
02-27-2014, 06:19 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Yes, I'm silly.
Silly is a requirement at our house! Good stuff by the way. I like photos that have a story behind them. A little jealous, all we have here is Asphaltland!
02-27-2014, 06:35 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Plus one from the Kidani Village lobby.

From Winnie the Pooh. For you elders, this ride occupies the same place where Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was. The track is the same. The cars were transformed into Hunny Pots and the ride was stripped down to its bones and the Pooh theme overlaid. There is a scene where you can see Mr. Toad giving Winnie the Pooh the "deed" to the property. I've never managed to take a picture of that though.

From the graveyard outside the Haunted Mansion.

From the Tangled themed bathrooms/rest area. Yes, I said bathrooms. They're themed right down to the frying pans.

From the lobby at Kidani Village. This is our "home" away from home, where we usually stay at Disney. It is breathtaking, remote and peaceful. Many people complain about its remoteness relative to the rest of Disney property, but it's the reason I choose it time and time again.

Excellent! Looks like,you had lots of fun.

02-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #20
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by waterfall Quote
Excellent! Looks like,you had lots of fun.
We did. We always have a great time when we go. My problem is that I forget to slow down and enjoy the experience. I want to go-go-go the whole time.