Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Jerusalem Biblical Zoo
Lens: DA 18-135 WR Camera: K-50 Photo Location: Jerusalem Zoo 
Posted By: TzalamChadash, 03-12-2014, 12:12 PM

This was my first time out with the new Pentax k-50.
It was really a lot of fun. I have never used an DSLR, ILC, SLR or anythong other than a point and shoot until now.
Here are some pictures.
I will do another post with a few more photos and then one which I have a question about.

Last edited by TzalamChadash; 04-03-2016 at 01:18 PM.
Views: 709
03-12-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice first shots. Wildlife can be tough and you've done good with the bird shots. Keep at it. Sounds like a fascinating zoo.
03-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
thanks so much for the tour of the zoo, you got some fine shots here. I enjoyed viewing the different colors that you captured of the animals, great job.
03-12-2014, 11:46 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Nice first shots. Wildlife can be tough and you've done good with the bird shots. Keep at it. Sounds like a fascinating zoo.
Thank you.
Yes there were many not so good shots. For example I had one of that blue bird with perfect focus and color rendition on the body but no head at all because it turned fast so the entire head was blurred.
The zoo is amazing.
It started as a zoo focused on animals mentioned on the bible. Many of the signs even have a biblical verse on them which mentions the animal in the exhibit.
There are a few indoor aviaries where nothing separates the visitors from the birds. Most of the animals have outdoor areas.