Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
fly fishing and a fire
Posted By: nathancombs, 04-21-2008, 04:18 AM

fire
The Photograph: Virginia Metalcrafters Fire - April 20

fly fishing
The Photograph: Fly Fishing in Waynesboro - April 20

Yesterday was intersting there was a fire at 6:15 am and i whent to cover it i had forgot to charge my batterys in my Pentax K10D GRRRR so i switch to my film back ups Pentax PZ-10 and Pn3. i had asa 200 film and i REALL needed asa 1600 lol but i mead the best of it. i do say that my Pentax M 50 1.4 was a really big help and i am glad that i spent the $$$ on it. thow not 100% what i like i was at least able to shoot the fire.

for the fishing assignment i wonted a different fell to the photos i can not PS them so i chose to shoot with my Siglar 500 mirror lens. as being one of the worst lenes ever built LOL i felt that the different look and the bit of softness that this lens would add to what i was trying to do.
Views: 1,122
04-21-2008, 04:43 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice pics!

This kid looks like an old pro IMGP2532.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I really like this one, it's got the "Normand Rockwell" look IMGP2473.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Was this "learn how to flyfish" day for kids from a fishing club?

Pat
04-21-2008, 04:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
there where some kids out there that knew what they where doing. no it was some kind of fly fishing festble that is heald every year in the city.