Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Shooting While On The Way To Check The Mailbox...
Posted By: magkelly, 04-10-2014, 05:42 PM

This is what I do when I'm dead bored, when I don't have anything else lined up to shoot. I've been doing this since my first 1.2 MP camera. I just go outside for 30 mins or so and I just take my camera and shoot anything, just ordinary things, just to keep my mojo going. I try to shoot something every day, even if it's just stuff like this. This was all done with my little Oly M43 camera and the Olympus 40-150mm.

Mr CottonTail sitting in my yard...

Some Spanish Moss Near The Mailbox

Nature's Canvas....

Dogwood, I think?

Barnacles On The Boat Dock

Sky Doodle

Tree Shadow At Sunset

Views: 638
04-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Nice pics, but #4 isn't Dogwood. The leaves look like Laurel of some type, but not 100% certain.
04-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I do that a lot. I take pictures of ordinary things on my property. I love my flower garden, but I'm just as likely to take picture of bark on a tree or a twisted branch of honeysuckle. It's like creating mini still-lifes.

Nice pictures. The barnacles made me pause. I wonder if I could catch one of the bunnies in our yard some day.