Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Playing with the Horses
Lens: Fa 28-200mm F/4.5 Camera: K-r Photo Location: Arvada, CO 
Posted By: Aerlind, 04-15-2014, 03:21 PM

So I went out to play with the horses today to get a photo for one of the weekly contests (showing how my horse communicates she's angry with me...). Here's the photos that didn't make the contest:

This is Fina, the youngest (at 8 years old). She looked over at the perfect moment...Where they are, there is no possible way to get a non-busy background. I'm also not sure I like the color on this one, it seems a bit washed-out to me. It was cloudy out, though?

Sky having a post-ride roll.

This one is so typical Sky it made me laugh. Angry face, but trying to get into my pocket to find a treat. I also liked Fina wandering around in the background.

Experimenting with camera angle.

Expect LOTS more pictures of these horses....they're my most common (and favorite) subjects!
Views: 686
04-15-2014, 03:50 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think you've got some pretty nice subjects there. In the second one it looks like Sky is ROFL when you asked if you could 'shoot' him/her.
04-15-2014, 04:35 PM   #3

Original Poster
^^Haha! She's usually more of a "F- off" type.
04-15-2014, 04:53 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Great series.