Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ok I took your suggestions (CR) needed
Posted By: Photo Tramp, 09-26-2006, 05:30 AM

I think this is what you all would call a final try. I'm not going to Play with her any more I think this really does the trick and shows her simple beauty. So without Ado Here is the Lovely Lady.

Ok now what do you think. I took it into Photoshopcs2 and use the eraser tool to erase the entire background and then brushed in the background by hand. i then took it into Painter Essentails (9.5)and did the painting and medium work. I know it could be easier but I had nothing else to do. I'm sitting here waiting on my new macro lens.
Views: 1,919
09-26-2006, 06:34 AM   #2
Ed in GA

Oh, that's very nice. Excellent editing job. She, I'm sure, had no idea that you were photographing her. This is an excellent portrait.

Can[t wait to get my Photoshop Elements 5 in so that I can start trying to master the editing part of this hobby.
09-26-2006, 07:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Aaaah, very nice. The oval adds to the 'old' feel - I can almost imagine it in the oval silver frame with little feet that houses a picture of my grandmother at about that age. Nice job!

Julie
09-26-2006, 09:58 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Love the final result. Good job David!

09-26-2006, 05:36 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Ok I took your suggestions.

Thank you one and all for your kind words and thoughts on this project. I thank all of you for the help and support. Yesssssss she Is one great subject. I only wish I knew who she was I would really like to show this to her and ask her if I could do more in a sitting. I think she is a great model as is, but I would like to get to see her in regular dress. Oh well that's photography You only get one chance to capture the moment and the subject once, so you hope it's right.

Oh yes, this is why they make model releases. To get name and address. ( darn I should have remembered that) well that's another thing I will put in my bag for next time.

Good shooting.
Cheers: David
09-26-2006, 07:06 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Now That's a Classic!

Hi David!

That's the best of all of the tries. Well done!
09-29-2006, 01:04 AM   #7

Nice work David. Great result.
09-29-2006, 02:38 AM   #8
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Ok I took your suggestions

Thank you, so very much Barry, and you too Tracy. I really feel I did a good job also. I don't want to sound conceited here but I spent many hours and tried many diffrent ways (from all of the suggestions) to get the results you see here. I'm glad there are others that like this work. With out your help I don't think it would have been able to get this done. (Now I need to find a new girlfriend to play with) (I hope my wife doesn't read this forum)

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David