Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
One Smokin' Hot Shoot/Model
Posted By: codiac2600, 04-22-2008, 09:32 PM

I'm exhausted, sweaty and need to brush my teeth, but I got the pics done!

I got an invite to shoot with Judy again, which I did a Pinup shoot ages ago when I first began model photography last fall.

Here is a sample of our Smokin' Hot Series. You can check out the rest here: Photography 2.0 - Uconventional - Unrestriced - Unreal- powered by SmugMug

They will be slowly uploading all night so check back often to see new pics!

Views: 6,217
04-22-2008, 10:54 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here is my other fav... Ugh... I can't sleep

04-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
She's a beautiful subject Chris, and very nicely photographed. Although I'm not fond of that thing in her hand
04-22-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by little laker Quote
She's a beautiful subject Chris, and very nicely photographed. Although I'm not fond of that thing in her hand
Here Stu, just for you then. Don't tell anyone

04-22-2008, 11:17 PM   #5
Igilligan

Oh no way....

That can't be just for Stu... That shot is stunning! What a beautiful woman and a great capture of that expression... the lighting is spot on. (especially on the smoke shots)

Thank you for posting these. I am not big on the whole "Smoking Photography" thing, but I do know it has a big following. There are hundreds of vids on Gootube that are of nothing but beautiful women smoking! Hundred of thousands of Hits... (no pun intended)
04-22-2008, 11:17 PM   #6
Veteran Member

I like that one Chris

Edit, I know how tough it can be to get some sleep while at the edit table Chris.
I hope that you get a break and that rest I know you need
04-22-2008, 11:26 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Igilligan Quote
That can't be just for Stu... That shot is stunning! What a beautiful woman and a great capture of that expression... the lighting is spot on. (especially on the smoke shots)

Thank you for posting these. I am not big on the whole "Smoking Photography" thing, but I do know it has a big following. There are hundreds of vids on Gootube that are of nothing but beautiful women smoking! Hundred of thousands of Hits... (no pun intended)
Lol, I know I'm mean. I suppose you and Stu can share. I won't tell anyone lol.

I'm glad you enjoy them and the lighting was definitely another step forward to where I want to be. It was her idea to smoke the mini cigar, so I didn't even blink cause it's something I've never done.

I've never seen those vids, but I'm not a fan of smoking, but I do have a pipe that I enjoy once every three months with some fine gentlemens choice tobacco.

I like that one Chris

Edit, I know how tough it can be to get some sleep while at the edit table Chris.
I hope that you get a break and that rest I know you need
Thanks Stu, I knew you would enjoy the whole series.

I'll have three more before the 2nd week in May so stay tuned.

Yeah, I was super excited to get these home and edit, but I thought I'd sleep like a baby. I worked from 8am till 6pm and shot from 7pm till 930pm and I'm still wired to go. My heart can't take much more of this LOL. I need to pass the model torch to someone who is younger I think.

04-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #8
Veteran Member

All this work's been catching up to me lately as well, and I'm not 1/2 as busy as you are

It amazes me how your doing it while working at the store as well.
There's a good chance that I'll be joining the regular work force soon. Hopefully in a photo lab learning something new.
04-22-2008, 11:38 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
All this work's been catching up to me lately as well, and I'm not 1/2 as busy as you are

It amazes me how your doing it while working at the store as well.
There's a good chance that I'll be joining the regular work force soon. Hopefully in a photo lab learning something new.
Well heck work is good though

Yeah, 5 more shoots this month then next month is looking pretty hectic with some photo classes I'm hosting in town.

The regular job ain't bad, it definitely doesn't wear me out physically, just mentally, trying to remember every god forsaken camera make and model and how they all work
04-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #10
Veteran Member

That's why I want a job in the lab not the store
I don't bother keeping up with the new cameras, but I like keeping current on how to make a photograph look it's finest
04-23-2008, 05:12 AM   #11
Veteran Member

Count me in as enjoying the last one the best ! Such a pretty lady - nice job Chris.
04-23-2008, 05:42 AM   #12
mfc

the second one dose it for me..its the mild downward gaze and the smoke trails
04-23-2008, 05:45 AM   #13
Veteran Member

i like the "bonus" pic you put up for Stu, very nice
04-23-2008, 06:10 AM   #14
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Count me in as enjoying the last one the best ! Such a pretty lady - nice job Chris.
Thanks Dave and man-o-man this sharing thing is getting out of hand LOL. I'll let you pick another shot from the gallery then

QuoteOriginally posted by mfc Quote
the second one dose it for me..its the mild downward gaze and the smoke trails
Thank you

QuoteOriginally posted by k100d Quote
i like the "bonus" pic you put up for Stu, very nice
Thank you
04-23-2008, 06:16 AM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by codiac2600 Quote
Thanks Dave and man-o-man this sharing thing is getting out of hand LOL. I'll let you pick another shot from the gallery then
<snip>
Deal first row #3