Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Feeling Small
Posted By: devs66, 04-24-2008, 09:17 PM

Hello All,

As they say - The water is fine jump right in.

Shot this on the weekend in a small courtyard in Toronto - Almost makes me dizzy:)

Name:  Feeling Small (Large).jpg
Views: 177
Size:  67.1 KB

Views: 1,404
04-25-2008, 12:12 AM   #2

I like it!

I see in your sig. that you use a Lowepro Sling 200. How do you like it? I just received mine yesterday.....feels strange, I guess It will take some time to get used to it.
04-25-2008, 02:51 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Nice shot, can you get inverted vertigo?

I watched a program last night about a French climber that scales the worlds tallest buildings (mostly illegally) without ropes! He went up the worlds 3rd highest building in China almost to the top and then climbed all the way back down only to be arrested.

Fascinatingly crazy man, but he was happy
04-25-2008, 03:14 AM   #4
Inactive Account

I like the colour and the composition - great perspective! It's an excellent contribution as your first forum picture. Obviously you have skills as a photog even if you are new to DSLR.

Thanks for sharing.

04-25-2008, 03:32 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JCorwin Quote
I like it!

I see in your sig. that you use a Lowepro Sling 200. How do you like it? I just received mine yesterday.....feels strange, I guess It will take some time to get used to it.
Corwin,

Thank You, and the bag still feels odd to me too - for the moment I don't have enough stuff to fill it so it is fine. In the near future I will replace it - as long as I am in a T-shirt I am fine with the bag but add a jacket and I find it rather uncomfortable. When I got the camera the bag was part of the deal otherwise I would rather something else, but have to wait - can't anymore money on camera stuff for a while. GF might kill me!

QuoteOriginally posted by thomasjmpark Quote
Nice shot, can you get inverted vertigo?

I watched a program last night about a French climber that scales the worlds tallest buildings (mostly illegally) without ropes! He went up the worlds 3rd highest building in China almost to the top and then climbed all the way back down only to be arrested.

Fascinatingly crazy man, but he was happy
Thomas,

I think I can get inverted vertigo!

QuoteOriginally posted by J.Scott Quote
I like the colour and the composition - great perspective! It's an excellent contribution as your first forum picture. Obviously you have skills as a photog even if you are new to DSLR.

Thanks for sharing.
Scott,

Thank you, I am learning - and that is all i will say for the moment

I have played with P&S for the last few years, and spent many hours behind an SLR about twenty years ago. I was surprised how quick it all came back when I turned the dial to "M" and AF off. I look forward to learning more about what this little beast can do.

DEVS
04-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Nice perspective anbd welcome aboard looking forward to some more.