Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

April showers bring.... (Flowers galore!)
Posted By: Matthew Roberts, 04-26-2008, 04:10 PM

....April flowers galore!

After all the recent rain, our 10 acres is blooming like crazy.

Blackfoot Daisy:

Evening Primrose:

Indian Paintbrush:

Prairie Verbena:

Purple Iris:

Texas Sage:

White Iris:

Views: 5,080
04-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Wow on the Spider - nice shot!

05-01-2008, 04:57 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by WJW Quote
When I was growing up. we used to go to Inks and Buchannon frequently. We also had friends that had river front property in Kingsland and we would visit there at the same time. Needless to say, times have changed and between work schedules, other commitments, and friends that have passed we just don't have the time (and places). We still visit the area about once a year but it has changed so much that I hardly know my way around. And Austin is even worse!!

I didn't know any actually claimed to be from Lometa. :-) I call Copperas Cove "home" since we moved there (Army brat) when I was nine and my mother still lives there. Waco isn't bad, we both like it and my wife loves her job as a Ref Librarian. I just sell paint and try to find time to take the occasional photograph. ;-)

Jeff Wiseman
Well, Jeff, I guess that's a good reason. It has changed 'round here a lot. :ugh:

QuoteOriginally posted by devs66 Quote
Wow on the Spider - nice shot!
Thanks devs.