Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Thistle have to do...
Lens: Super Multi Coated Macro Takumar 50mm f4 Camera: K-x Photo Location: Elmore County, Alabama ISO: 200 
Posted By: Knock, 05-04-2014, 06:16 PM

Sorry about the goofy pun, but I couldn't resist. These giant, dinosaur-like weeds can be pretty imposing, but they produce an interesting bloom that eventually bursts releases a mess of floating seed pods into the air. Here's a couple of a thistle during and after the bloom.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 

Views: 732
05-04-2014, 10:38 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I love the first and last shots.
Nice.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bloom, camera, photo, thistle