Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Yellow Footed Green Pigeon - Part 2
Lens: DA 55-300 Camera: K-7 Photo Location: Noida, UP, India ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Inexorable, 05-18-2014, 10:48 PM

My problem is, I am not getting tired of taking photos of Yellow Footed Green Pigeons in our neighborhood, and my wife is unabashedly enabling and abetting my addiction.

Here are three shots from our morning walk today.

This Green Pigeon was having considerable difficulty making up its mind as to which direction it should face. (Notice its feet)

This photo is about the eye

Having found a mate, you need a abode. Here is one gathering twigs to build a nest. (It was hard to focus and I couldn't nail it perfectly.)

Views: 770

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, footed, green, photo, pigeon, yellow