Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Big Frenzy is Over!
Posted By: Rupert, 06-03-2014, 10:42 PM

The Big Frenzy is over! The next opportunity to join the WSSA will be in June of 2015......save your squirrel shots!

Otis attorney, Lawyer Louie Squirrel has announced that Otis' accountant, Big Bertha Squirrel, has verified the shot count at (64) surpassing our goal of 50 new PForums WSSSA Members comfortably!

The donation was made by Otis of $150.(US$$)as promised, and proof is from Adam in this message posted in the WSSA Frenzy Thread....(I used my Paypal to send it......Otis wanted to use his own courier...but I didn't fall for that! )

"I just wanted to confirm that Rupert's donation came through to the PF paypal account today. Your support is much appreciated!"
Adam

I think Louie had been drinking, he says he's a member of the Bar...probably lots of bars!

Guys/girls...it was fun, it was great, one of the best Frenzies in the history of the WSSA! My personal thanks to all that supported it.....you did a fantastic job. Thanks to Adam for the surge in entrants yesterday due to his post on Facebook......it was much appreciated!

What's next for the WSSA? The next opportunity to join is in June 2015.....but for Members only, there will be a Dues thread in November of this year...so get out there and shoot those squirrels! There will be prizes too...and not just peanuts!

Once again, thanks for the support and the fun...go take a look at all the entrants!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124271639@N07/with/14314034185/

Best Regards!
Rupert # 125PX- Tired of the long hours but with a big smile on my face!
Views: 877
06-03-2014, 11:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Excellent caption and shot..........here's looking at ya kid!
06-06-2014, 02:58 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Thanks for hosting... a lot of talent showed up.
06-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Excellent caption and shot..........here's looking at ya kid!
Thanks Eaglem, it was easy...he carried on at the podium for hours!

QuoteOriginally posted by OnTheWeb Quote
Thanks for hosting... a lot of talent showed up.
All the thanks go to you and all the other great members that participated in the Big Frenzy. It was fun, it was indeed populated with some talented shooters! ......and of course, handsome squirrels galore!

Best Regards!
Rupert #125PX

....and, it did put a smile on Otis' little face!

Last edited by Rupert; 06-06-2014 at 09:06 PM.