Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
WSSA Member Notice!
Lens: Bigma 50-500 Camera: K5 Original-Oldie but goodie! Photo Location: Woods of Otis-Texas ISO: 3200 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Rupert, 06-13-2014, 09:26 AM

Otis wants to remind you, don't be caught in the bush without your WSSA Member Number! Use it when you post any squirrel shot, anywhere on any site...it just might win you a valuable prize!

Don't get lost in the bush without it!

Can't recall your number? Otis worked hard to compose this...don't laugh at the format, it's pretty good for a squirrel that had been drinking cold beer all day in the hot steamy Texas sunshine!

Best Regards!
Rupert #125PX

BTW- Let me emphasize the word "might"......I know Otis better than you do! Still...anything is possible!
Views: 896
06-14-2014, 09:34 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Just bumping this one time to make sure all WSSA Members get a chance to jot down their numbers. Otis advised that prizes are real, and scolded me for suggesting otherwise.

Regards!
Rupert #125PX (He also said...No number, no prize! )
06-17-2014, 07:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Hijacking your thread for a couple of distant cousin sightings. Cross posted from NEX Systems and Pentax Q threads.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/76-non-pentax-cameras-canon-nikon-etc/159...hread-150.html

www.pentaxforums.com/forums/136-pentax-q/265425-otis-would-proud-maybe.html

WSSA #506PX

Hmmmm . . . don't know why, but that first link doesn't go right to the page. That's the correct URL. It works if you copy and paste it into the browser window.

Last edited by photolady95; 06-17-2014 at 08:30 AM.
06-17-2014, 08:30 AM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Tony, I fixed your link. It should work now

06-17-2014, 08:37 AM   #5
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

I have a question for Rupert. Doesn't matter if Otis answers instead since he is the one I'm worried is stealing my copyright. LOL On the photos on WSSA, underneath where the name and WSSA number is on photos, it says "by Otis" Why does it say by Otis?

I have more photos to upload there but have to weed through them to show my best ones.
06-17-2014, 09:33 AM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
Tony, I fixed your link. It should work now
Thanks.
06-17-2014, 10:46 AM   #7
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

You're welcome!

06-17-2014, 12:02 PM   #8
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Thanks for the 'Dues" Tony, and you signed it with your WSSA # which makes it eligible for one of those prizes Otis will be giving out every so often! So far you are the only one, so your chances to date are pretty damn good!

From Photolady95: "I have a question for Rupert. Doesn't matter if Otis answers instead since he is the one I'm worried is stealing my copyright. LOL On the photos on WSSA, underneath where the name and WSSA number is on photos, it says "by Otis" Why does it say by Otis?"

Photolady, regrettably, it says "by Otis" since he claims he shot all the shots in the WSSA Gallery and claims credit for each one. I've tried to get him to remove the words and stop the nonsense, but he is adamant that he shot every shot and just loaned them to the shooters involved. When I told him he could be sued and held liable, he clammed up, wouldn't say another word and directed all complaints to his attorney "Lawyer Louie Squirrel". My apologies, I did all I could, but can't go any further. The last time I tangled with Lawyer Louie, I almost lost my home and my cars, and all my phone lines and internet cable were chewed in two repeatedly, until I dropped my claim. You can contact Louie if you wish, but I don't advise it!

Here's a squirrel that challenged Otis and was convicted by Lawyer Louie of contempt...now serving 10-20 years with no chance of parole until he serves 30 years.....squirrel justice, it's harsh! You wouldn't like it in there Photolady, I guarantee!

Best Regards!
Rupert #125 PX
06-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Thanks for the 'Dues" Tony, and you signed it with your WSSA # which makes it eligible for one of those prizes Otis will be giving out every so often! So far you are the only one, so your chances to date are pretty damn good!