Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Don't Waste Your Money!
Lens: Bigma 50-500 Camera: K5 Original..Oldie but Goodie! Photo Location: Texas - Woods of Otis ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Rupert, 06-28-2014, 11:22 AM

I let Otis talk me into $500. to get his Army squirrels in shape due to severe obesity from a lack of activity and a lifestyle of leisurely eating and luxurious living.

He promised to have them all join Weight Watchers and guaranteed I would see quick results and be able to cut down on my expensive monthly feed bill.

Looks like he suckered me once again. He has a new Penthouse up in a big Oak tree, with fancy furnishings and central heat/air and the Army squirrels have a newly arrived truckload of corn. My $500. was a total waste.......

The only way this Army squirrel could defeat an enemy is if he fell off the fence and landed on them!

It took him 4 minutes and 27 seconds to totally strip this ear of corn.......I know, I timed it!

Regards!
Rupert #125PX WSSA

WSSA Members, remember to sign any squirrel shots with your WSSA numbers to be eligible for those prizes!
Views: 754