Brisbane City on the river
Posted By: Sorver, 07-10-2014, 11:39 PM

Views: 856
07-11-2014, 01:09 AM   #2
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am in Brisbane for the weekend (grandkids have come up from Sydney to visit). It is a nice view from Southbank across the river and you have captured the winter evening well. But I think your horizon is off by about 2 degrees. I just rotated it in MS Picture Manager and it takes most of the 'lean' out. More sophisticated software would do a better job on perspective correction. You should give us a Southbank series, down through the markets, eating places, etc. It has a nice vibe.
07-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
I am in Brisbane for the weekend (grandkids have come up from Sydney to visit). It is a nice view from Southbank across the river and you have captured the winter evening well. But I think your horizon is off by about 2 degrees. I just rotated it in MS Picture Manager and it takes most of the 'lean' out. More sophisticated software would do a better job on perspective correction. You should give us a Southbank series, down through the markets, eating places, etc. It has a nice vibe.
Thank you for the feedback yeah now I look it is a bit off lol I have a seized right shoulder so makes hard for an even playing field maybe I should turn my horizon lines on shoulder should be fixed in a couple of months with physio hopefully. I was only there for a nights stay I am from Toowoomba it was taken from the hotels balcony hehe big chicken with heights so might of had the shakes from that too lol.
07-11-2014, 09:14 PM   #4
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Now there's a coincidence - I am from Toowoomba too (sort of) when I am not on my property out near Inglewood.

07-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
Now there's a coincidence - I am from Toowoomba too (sort of) when I am not on my property out near Inglewood.
Oh wow I was born in Texas and shifted to Inglewood when I was 2. Still have family in Texas . Go out occasionally to visit. Left for Dalby when I was 10. My dad used to work for Taits.
07-23-2018, 11:54 AM   #6
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
really nice colour! well done!