Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
old lady with her phone
Posted By: yusuf, 07-30-2014, 10:05 PM

She moved the phone away when I was about to take the shot, so I smiled & asked her to keep talking on the phone. Hope you like it, please share your comments and critiques if you can.

Frozen Moments

Thanks
Yusuf
Views: 834
07-30-2014, 10:30 PM   #2
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is a nice image, not just of the lady but what it says about life today. The mobile phone (cell phone, or whatever it is called in other countries) seems to just "sit" across all societies today. It has changed everything.
07-31-2014, 06:22 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
This is a nice image, not just of the lady but what it says about life today. The mobile phone (cell phone, or whatever it is called in other countries) seems to just "sit" across all societies today. It has changed everything.
Glad you liked it. Yes, mobile has changed everything. Here is another picture of some street kid, first he asked me to take his picture. I used my mobile phone to take his picture. Now the next request, he asked me to copy it on his mobile So I told him that I can't - it needs a cable. He smartly answered - "Bluetooth please - 2GB chip (he meant SD card)". Isn't it amazing? This picture was after I copied his picture into his mobile and now he is looking into it

07-31-2014, 06:26 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

priceless portrait capture !! thoroughly enjoyed this ! dave m

07-31-2014, 07:40 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice examples of street photography!
07-31-2014, 08:37 AM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by yusuf Quote
Isn't it amazing? This picture was after I copied his picture into his mobile and now he is looking into it
A great use of technology, I bet the lad was grinning from ear to ear.
07-31-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
thanks all of you for liking it and your comments.