Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
anniversity
Lens: 18-135 Camera: k30 
Posted By: sunrepairer, 08-08-2014, 04:47 PM

It was our 37th anniversity tuesday, we took a harbor cruise of Portsmouth and surrounding area went over to the maine side to have a nice dinner, and then up to York and nubble light for the golden hour. Some thunderstorms had passed thru just before we got up to york, made for some interesting skys. there were three light houses in the portsmouth harbor area also, but nubble light stands on an island by itself, proberly ranks pretty high in the most photographed light houses, the place was mobbed with people.

Last edited by sunrepairer; 04-07-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Views: 654
08-08-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sunrepairer Quote
It was our 37th anniversity tuesday, we took a harbor cruise of Portsmouth and surrounding area went over to the maine side to have a nice dinner, and then up to York and nubble light for the golden hour. Some thunderstorms had passed thru just before we got up to york, made for some interesting skys. there were three light houses in the portsmouth harbor area also, but nubble light stands on an island by itself, proberly ranks pretty high in the most photographed light houses, the place was mobbed with people.
Congratulations on the anniversary! Did you meet your partner at university? I like the new word you coined.

Great pictures - nice and blue, last time I was at the ocean it was grey and gloomy.
08-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Liz_in_Calgary Quote
last time I was at the ocean it was grey and gloomy.
Every time I have been to the ocean it has been grey and gloomy. i am beginning to think all the shots I see of the ocean are doctored to make it seem nice and sunny.
Congratulations on your anniversary. Nice shots
08-08-2014, 09:53 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
It has been an education, but no we didn't meet at the university, just a brain freeze on my part.
It was a beautiful day except for the line of tstorms that came thru, while we were having a nice meal.