Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A Micro Boquet
Lens: Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 (Extension Tubes) Camera: Pentax K10D Photo Location: Bullhead City, AZ ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: jadedrakerider, 08-24-2014, 09:40 PM

Found these little guys as a decorative plant in a shopping center parking lot. It was a windy day, and I was having terrible trouble getting shots of my intended subjects, but these little guys were more than willing to sit still for me. These are my first photos I present to my forum bretheren from my newly-received Pentax K10D.

I like the first more than the second, just because the first is slightly less busy.

Views: 762
08-24-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very cool shots, and a great intro.
Good cameras seldom die, they just fall into a closet and are forgotten; nice use of the K10D!
08-24-2014, 09:56 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice rich yellow with a good grainy texture..........well shot.
08-26-2014, 11:00 AM   #4

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jimr-pdx Quote
Good cameras seldom die, they just fall into a closet and are forgotten; nice use of the K10D!
I have been eyeballing the k10D ever since I regretted buying the Canon Rebel XT. I always had way more Pentax glass than EOS glass. I have some great glass for the Pentax system, I don't think I'm going to look back. I'm glad I was able to rescue this k10D from the closet. It definite still has lots of life in it.

QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem:
Nice rich yellow with a good grainy texture..........well shot.
Thank you!