Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Nifty Fifty
Posted By: Anthen, 08-26-2014, 02:07 AM

Perhaps not the most convincing reason, but I got into photography because I want to take pictures of what I see. To take pictures that capture the heat of the moment. The kit isn't enough to sate my hunger anymore. I want MOAR!!! Savour the moments of superb qualities, amazing composition and considerable depth!!!
Pictures which can tell my story. Although my skills may not compare to the Monthly competition Pentaxians, I will improve. After all, 50mm is a great beginner's portrait lens (I think?). I shall catch up to all of you! Yes, you Pentaxians, whose photography skills are so pro that I have no idea how you shot those pictures (still reading those "The Making of --" guides. Really help).

I think that's what the Nifty Fifty means for me. A lens that'll lead me further into this trodden path of upgraditis (LBA? That's what you call it here?) and addiction. And more pictures. And more pictures. Oh and did i mention? More pictures.

Name:  20140409-Hellen's Birthday-125.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  90.1 KB
This was a photo I took of my friend during a group meet and I thought it turned out pretty well. At least she liked it. Makes me think, taking pictures is really fun. I hope people can understand my drive.

P.S and of course, because as a student, its always about saving money. If I could only get my hands on this lens..

To brighten my day and expose the details in life! (pun intended)

Hoping people consider my terrible reason and thank you Larry for this amazing chance,
Anthen

I got my K-30 back in November 2013 and joined the forum during March 2014.

Last edited by Anthen; 09-09-2014 at 02:13 AM.
Views: 572