Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
50MM Lens Giveaway- why I should win
Posted By: K30Seay, 08-26-2014, 07:41 AM

Salutations! I joined 03/01/2014. I have been involved with creative pursuits from the age of 4 years old. I love what happens when your equipment catches what the minds eye sees. I do not have any additional lenses at this time and a 50MM would be the perfect second lens. I have been away from photography for sometime and I find I am a student again as digital cameras add an entirely different element to art of capturing images. I took this photo in Ireland this year, the camera was new and I was not entirely comfortable with all the settings and options. I could have done some incredible work with another lens option. Please consider me, I will love and care for the 50MM like no other. I care for my equipment and keep it safe from harm and misuse. I derive such joy, pan, comfort, horror and wonder from photographs. I would like to contribute to the communitee.
Thank you for your consideration.

Attached Images

Views: 341
08-05-2018, 11:33 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by K30Seay Quote
Salutations! I joined 03/01/2014. I have been involved with creative pursuits from the age of 4 years old. I love what happens when your equipment catches what the minds eye sees. I do not have any additional lenses at this time and a 50MM would be the perfect second lens. I have been away from photography for sometime and I find I am a student again as digital cameras add an entirely different element to art of capturing images. I took this photo in Ireland this year, the camera was new and I was not entirely comfortable with all the settings and options. I could have done some incredible work with another lens option. Please consider me, I will love and care for the 50MM like no other. I care for my equipment and keep it safe from harm and misuse. I derive such joy, pan, comfort, horror and wonder from photographs. I would like to contribute to the communitee.
Thank you for your consideration.
interesting composition! really like the colours as focal points! nice one!