Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
i deserve the 50mm lens :)
Posted By: kikebustos, 08-26-2014, 09:00 AM

Hi everyone! Its been 4 years since I want it a DSLR, first I sell my PC to try to finance it, but my bad luck betrayed me, I sell my PC to a thief that cheated on me, so I lost my money (620usd), in that time I wanted a Pentax k-r. Time passes to the last year (march to may 2013), then I have the opportunity to work in a laboratory of a local university in my town, the salary of two and a half month were enough to raise 800usd, that's because my parents invite me to visit my brother in Brisbane, so i planned to buy the Pentax K-30 there (in Chile doesn't exist the Pentax Brand), and that's is how I buy it in June of 2013, since then I'm very excited, happy and fulfilled with his performance, well only i use it with his kit lens, in Ted's Cameras they offered the k30 with the sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5, very flexible lens, kinda noisy to autofocus in video, but I can take some very nice photos with him, a friend of mine lend me an old Pentax 50mm f2 that he used in a canon t3i, and it's really sharp and good for low light video, so I think the 1.8 could bebe even best.

By the way, I'm from Chile, in the city of Rancagua, I'm really sorry for my bad English, but I don't have time to practice, and I'm recently graduated as a electrical engineering, so I would be very happy if I can use a 50mm 1.8 to me beloved Pentax!

Cheers!💃
My flickr: /kikebustos

Views: 469