Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
50 mm lens
Posted By: Dorothy, 08-27-2014, 06:02 AM

Hi,

I have been using Canon and Nikon products for years... I was having issues with camera shake.I was ready to just sell my equipment and scale back my photography. I saw an article about Pentax and thought... one more try... I got the camera.. and I am re born with passion. The camera has given me back my joy instead of frustration... Thank you so much .

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 60D  Photo 

Views: 553
07-28-2018, 04:20 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Dorothy Quote
Hi,

I have been using Canon and Nikon products for years... I was having issues with camera shake.I was ready to just sell my equipment and scale back my photography. I saw an article about Pentax and thought... one more try... I got the camera.. and I am re born with passion. The camera has given me back my joy instead of frustration... Thank you so much .
Great shot- the deer looks really friendly! I like the background here, too.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-28-2018, 05:31 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
That IS a really nice shot.
07-29-2018, 12:26 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Dorothy Quote
one more try... I got the camera.. and I am re born with passion
Welcome to the forum, great to hear it's working well for you and rekindled you photography once again.