Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Re: Win a Pentax DA50!
Posted By: bleep, 08-28-2014, 02:08 PM

Hi there!

I wouldn’t feel honest in saying that I deserve the lens more than anyone else. I like to think we all deserve (or not) it equally.

Why would I want the lens, though?
I primarily shoot full manual with M42 lenses and have never had a modern lens. The previous body was a Canon, but there were limitations because I used M42 lenses.

This month (Aug), I purchased a K-5 IIs because it is M42 friendly and have been thrilled with it, Still, I wonder how much a modern lens would help me to express myself. I won’t be returning to Canon. I’m not saying Canon is bad, rather that I feel unrestricted with the K-5 IIs.

The attached picture is a multiple exposure (3 shots, I think) with the K-5 IIs + Zenitar M2, 50mm + adapter w/inner flange. Post editing was unsaturating, slight rotation. No layering. I call this picture: Fade.

Thank you for this opportunity and I wish you and everyone the best of days

Take care!

Jeffrey

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 

Views: 491