Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
My (hopefully) Succinct Entry :)
Posted By: ZombieArmy, 08-30-2014, 03:01 AM

Hello everyone, I'm Brian. I'm a 20 year old college student... or well was until I had some personal issues since moving down to Florida. But thankfully I've been picking up the pieces and regaining some of my old hobbies like music/astronomy, and picking up photography pretty recently. I'm a total geek when it comes to specs and performance so I researched forever for my first digitial interchangable lens system, finding something that would perform very well at a cheap price point. After much consideration (and a good e-bay auction ) I went with the K-01, a good mix of specs, price and of course style

Now for why I believe I "deserve" this lens. Now I don't really believe any of us deserve this lens over the other, we're all here for the same thing, and that's our love of taking pictures, preserving the memories of the interests we hold and the people we love, I say we all deserve this lens. If it only it were that simple!

The picture I have chosen for this is the first picture I truly loved that came out of this camera (sadly I shot in jpeg without RAW!). It may not be my best picture, but it's the first picture I took that made me realize I truly love this hobby, capturing the emotion in such a simple picture for all time And I hope you all enjoy it too.

Good luck to everyone who has entered
Views: 836
09-15-2014, 07:18 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump for exposure.
09-15-2014, 08:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Its a dogs life. Good shot.
09-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump for exposure.

09-22-2014, 05:32 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Up!!!
01-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for your summary and explanation. I love dogs and cats, so I can appreciate that this shot means something to you.