Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
...so close and yet so far.
Posted By: fase5, 08-31-2014, 09:41 AM

it is strange to think .... as a passion for photography can take you so far, at least virtulamente. I am a Sicilian (not iItaliano, Siciliano. Has different) and I have always loved photography. But only about a year they hold an SLR (K30). Machine gorgeous and extremely versatile. I discovered that she did not know much about photography and I have to learn almost everything. But I've learned a lot thanks to her. And it is thanks to her that I have gone over ... I started to read reviews and articles, in Italian and also in a foreign language ... and I came to you. So I had to share photos, opinions and passions with people far away from me, that maybe I will never know, but so close to me for inclinations and sensibility. For this I hope I get to have the prize .... to improve and continue to share. Ciao to everyone.

P.S.In this photo of my child's particular feature is the colors that are not artifacts. The sunset that afternoon cast for a few minutes, an intense yellow light on the sea and on the shoreline.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 

Views: 478