Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Lens Give away
Posted By: Astrid, 09-01-2014, 01:35 PM

I purchased a Pentax K-3 in early 2014. I alternate between Sigma 17-50mm 1:2.8, and Pentax 75-300mm 1:4.5-5.8 lenses, but do currently not own a prime.Based on my research, I want one!
First, a big thanks to Larry Navarro for hosting this contest!Not only is it generous of you, but it is fun for us.

I am not a pro, but I love photography and particularly the “zen” of it.You know – that great feeling of being “in the zone.”The effortless effort of when everything comes together and you get the shot you want.You must empty your cup, conquer haste, seize the moment, and be in the present.

Can a lens help me do all that?Maybe.I enjoy the two lenses I have very much, but I find myself doing quite a bit of portrait work, for which this prime would be perfect.I’m looking forward to expanding my lens horizons, so to speak.

If I don’t win, that’s OK, because I really try to live by this “code of ethic” (1):“I will be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.”

• Chuck Norris Code of Ethics

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 517