Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Luminescent
Posted By: vishalv, 09-08-2014, 02:18 PM

Shot this photo of a rose during a trip to the local zoo a few weeks ago. The flower was well light under the diffused evening sunlight which made it look like it was emanating light from its body, hence the title. The image was taken handheld using a Tamron 90mm 2.8 Macro lens mounted on a K5-IIs.

For someone switching over from Canon, the change meant selling off my entire gear for a brand I had seldom heard and never used. The transition wasn't easy and many a times I found myself questioning my decision. Months of research and timely advice from very knowledgable and helpful fellow Pentaxians on this forum brought reassurance.

Keeping in mind that the winning entry for this competition would be picked by fellow forum members, winning this competition will help strengthen this notion and would give my confidence the much needed boost.

Regards,
Vishal

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 

Views: 822
07-04-2018, 09:02 AM   #2
Custom User Title
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by vishalv Quote
Shot this photo of a rose during a trip to the local zoo a few weeks ago. The flower was well light under the diffused evening sunlight which made it look like it was emanating light from its body, hence the title. The image was taken handheld using a Tamron 90mm 2.8 Macro lens mounted on a K5-IIs.

For someone switching over from Canon, the change meant selling off my entire gear for a brand I had seldom heard and never used. The transition wasn't easy and many a times I found myself questioning my decision. Months of research and timely advice from very knowledgable and helpful fellow Pentaxians on this forum brought reassurance.

Keeping in mind that the winning entry for this competition would be picked by fellow forum members, winning this competition will help strengthen this notion and would give my confidence the much needed boost.

Regards,
Vishal
good control over DoF! nice shot!
07-21-2018, 02:57 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by vishalv Quote

Regards,
Vishal
Wonderful!