Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Fun with the Q7
Lens: 02 Standard Zoom 5-15mm F2.8-4.5 Camera: Q7 Photo Location: Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, CA 
Posted By: mamba909, 09-12-2014, 11:41 PM

Just having fun with my new pink-on-purple Q7.

Yes, I'm a guy and deliberately chose this color scheme. Adorama was getting rid of their stock of custom colors, so I grabbed this one. Since this is supposed to be my fun camera, I couldn't just go with a traditional color scheme. I had to get one that just looks fun. I get quite the reaction from my friends, and all the females seem to love it so I can live with that.

Anyways, I had to opportunity to tag along with one of my photographer friends on his photoshoot with a mutual cosplaying friend of ours. He took the more serious shots while I got the silly shots. I kinda like how mine turned out. Here's a few that I liked.

You can find the rest of the shots in this album. Oh, and the first 5 photos in the album were shot from my K-01 + 77mm Ltd combo. Thanks for looking!
Views: 858
09-13-2014, 02:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It looks like a toy camera, and that's probably a good thing. People will be less intimidated by a toy then a big DSLR camera.

I think you did well on toning the images! Cartoons and anime are supposed to be colourful anyway
09-17-2014, 09:18 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Yeah, people tend to bring their guard down a little more when I use this camera. And thanks for your compliment! I always like to fool around with the toning, especially with my photos of cosplay. And you're right, animated characters are supposed to be colorful. =)