Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Sunrise Acadia National Park
Posted By: christo93, 09-13-2014, 04:17 PM

Hi, I am new to photography, but I really love it. About 2 months ago, I decided to buy my first real camera (DSLR), which is the K3. After that, I started watching many videos about how to photograph landscapes and portraits. My girlfriend’s father is sold to canon and is a great photograph. He gave me suggestions, but I heard about what Pentax does, and decided to go for that brand, which satisfies me completely.

I travelled to Acadia National Park, in the United-States with my girlfriend. I love to take portraits of her, but my favourite photos were landscape, so this is why I chose this photo. Another reason is that she always has her canon strap around her neck, which could play against me :P .

In case I win, I can send the original RAW file.
Views: 790
09-16-2014, 02:29 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What lens did you do this with and can you supply the exposure data? Nice shot!
09-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks! I did it with the 18-135. I underexposed the photo and retoutched it. Can you tell me what you want to know precisely about the exposition please?
09-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by christo93 Quote
Thanks! I did it with the 18-135. I underexposed the photo and retoutched it. Can you tell me what you want to know precisely about the exposition please?
Just curious what shutter speed and f stop and ISO you used.