Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
5 Likes  #1
50mm Lens Giveaway
Posted By: JohanT, 09-13-2014, 08:33 PM

Why should I Win the 50mm lens.

I started off with the Pentax K50 with the two zoom kit lenses. What a great camera compared to what I had before. A great relationship is in progress and we spend a lot of good and fruitful moments together in the local wildlife enclosure. Friends recognize my love for photography and asked me to do their & their children's weddings, functions etc. Then the need for a fast lens surface. Low light in church, during the preparation indoors, at the reception, are just a few situations where a 50mm fixed lens could help to improve the quality. In many of the situation a picture moment was lost due to the time it take to fit the camera on a tripod or to stabilize it on something suitable. I still do this for free to gain experience. Thus I think a 50mm fixed lens is a must and is on top of my wish list and that I may be a worthy winner.

Attached Images

Views: 550
07-26-2018, 05:56 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by JohanT Quote
Why should I Win the 50mm lens.

I started off with the Pentax K50 with the two zoom kit lenses. What a great camera compared to what I had before. A great relationship is in progress and we spend a lot of good and fruitful moments together in the local wildlife enclosure. Friends recognize my love for photography and asked me to do their & their children's weddings, functions etc. Then the need for a fast lens surface. Low light in church, during the preparation indoors, at the reception, are just a few situations where a 50mm fixed lens could help to improve the quality. In many of the situation a picture moment was lost due to the time it take to fit the camera on a tripod or to stabilize it on something suitable. I still do this for free to gain experience. Thus I think a 50mm fixed lens is a must and is on top of my wish list and that I may be a worthy winner.
Great one!