Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
How to buy an apartment here.
Camera: К-5 Photo Location: Krasnogorsky District, Russia 
Posted By: zztopd, 09-24-2014, 05:26 AM

Krasnogorsky District is an administrative and municipal district (raion), one of the thirty-six in Moscow Oblast.

Initially studying the overall look and plan.
There's the panorama of the new buildings in the floodplain.

Looking for any convenient connection with the traffic.
This bridge over the river connecting the new building and Underground Station.

Well, if the view from the windows will not be blocked by buildings.
The buildings will not rise closer to the river, only laid the church's stylobate .

Then, buyers came to choose an apartment.
In this house there are a few unsold apartments.

Wait for the end of construction, state control and acceptance of apartments.
There are already inhabited new buildings at the right side.

Break.

Views: 738
09-26-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
ZZ, the economy must be doing quite well to support projects like this, and am wondering if this is government subsidized?
09-26-2014, 11:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Very good series with some heavy building going on!! Looks like in Rusia the style of those cage-like, massive , clustered estates continues to live on !
I remember they came with late incarnation of communism/ Stalinism, when they realised that for heavy industry they needed loads of people barracked. That way people can be easier managed, organized in local communities and governed.. much like caged animals. Having people spread and prosperous was never an objective of the government of that country - looks like it still isn't.
After the communisms, back in 90's I saw with my own eyes like the whole towns with 5 - 10 thousand people were deserted when a local coal mine was shut down...

Sad view as these concrete buildings will become just nest for the violence and crime..

Thanks for sharing !
09-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
My word this appears to be a huge housing scheme, I can't but help wonder how many people will end up living there?

Even more worrying you say this is just one of thirty six such projects. Where are all these people living now?