Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Melbourne at Night
Lens: 18-55mm DA Camera: K-30 Photo Location: Melbourne Aus ISO: 3200 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F3.5 
Posted By: hjw, 09-25-2014, 02:45 PM

Hi!
A few days ago, I spend a few hours walking around Melbourne to take some night shots. The city lights I was after, but the shot with the rowers on the Yarra was a bonus and I like it the most from all the shots I took that night.
Hope you enjoy!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 

Views: 1,002
09-25-2014, 03:14 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice night shots.
09-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nice photos , ISO might be a little on the high side ...
09-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #4

Goood!

I'll spend my new year in the Sydney, just amazing feeling to get known your country when you're only twenty years old! Would you like to recommend some good places to visit on? I'll be there at least four months so I've nothing but time!

09-27-2014, 01:12 AM   #5
hjw

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by old4570 Quote
Nice photos , ISO might be a little on the high side ...
I might agree with the ISO. However, I was in the city to drive my daughter to an event and to lazy to take a tripod along. Yes I know... shame on me!

---------- Post added 09-27-14 at 06:19 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Stickl Quote
Goood!

I'll spend my new year in the Sydney, just amazing feeling to get known your country when you're only twenty years old! Would you like to recommend some good places to visit on? I'll be there at least four months so I've nothing but time!
Visiting Australia and looking for places to see?! There is quite a long list. Problem is you will need a car and people here drive on the wrong side. Since you are into nature photos, the Blue Mountains are just outside Sydney, I especially like Kanangra Walls and the Jenolan Caves. The are some fantastic beaches along the NSW mid coast. Further inland is the Warrumbungle National Park which is really nice....
I could go on for a while because there is really a lot to see. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by hjw; 09-27-2014 at 06:14 AM.