Relaxing

Water Droplets

Flower Head

Reaching

Views: 652
09-28-2014, 02:47 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Gareth

a nice selection there, well done. I like the first one as it gives a nice contrast between the dark background and the light clothes, i would be tempted (if it were me) to cro the sides in a bit to the three figures were evenly spaced between the left and right edges rather than larger gaps to the left than the right. The second one is a nice image until i noticed the somewhat unflattering pose of the young lady, perhaps it's best if she doesn't know you posted it...?
I like the third one as it seemsd to have an almost infinite number of grey shades in one shot, and the contrast between leaves almost multiplies the number of shades. almost as it it was shot using IR film or an IR filter. Going back to it a third time I noticed the man sat in the little hut, almost didn't see him.
The water on the leaves I think loses something with a very shallow depth of field, my eye keeps hunting around looking for the bits that are sharply in focus.
The last two single flowers are very clear images, I prefer the first with the dark background but the second is still worth a second or third look.
Altogether an interesting selection, a good days work