Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Short trip to Kuala Lumpa
Lens: DA 18-55mm Camera: K30 Photo Location: Kuala Lumpa 
Posted By: Shodan, 10-15-2014, 11:20 PM

I've been lucky enough to be out in Kuala Lumpa for a week. The Petronas Twin Towers were once the tallest buildings in the world and are still the tallest twins. I though they were worth a picture or two.

The night photo was taken with my trusty K30 with the DA 18-55 as I was travelling light. The second was with *gasp* an iPhone!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
IPhone 4S  Photo 

Views: 897

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, kuala, photo, trip to kuala

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Abstract From my short San Francisco trip Vindemiatrix Post Your Photos! 4 01-23-2014 07:47 PM
Cityscape Kuala Lumpur at night mtux Post Your Photos! 8 08-27-2013 10:08 PM
Travelling to US - worth a trip to Wallmart? thechumpen General Talk 42 05-29-2013 08:18 PM
How to Interpet ExposurePlot to find lens for next trip psychdoc Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 7 01-06-2013 05:54 AM
need advice for one lens short trip kpp80202 Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 13 01-22-2010 12:39 PM