Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Unique...
Posted By: mtnbearhug, 05-16-2008, 11:09 AM

I am about to head for the hills for the weekend but wanted to quickly share this unique flower that I saw last night.... I would love to know what it is, if anyone knows ??? I will catch up on the rest of everyones threads on sunday...

Have a good weekend everyone!!! Kim oh.. and if hadn't guessed these were taken with my macro...

I can wait for the bud to bloom out!! The bloom that I have pictured is actually on its last leg.... When the other blooms I will share more..

Take care.. Thanks for looking.. Kim
Views: 1,556
05-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
Damn Brit

Hard to tell what it is from that picture Kim, try and take a shot of the whole plant so that we can see the leaves. I think it comes from a bulb. If know one recognizes it I'll probably be able to identify it at work next week.
Have a good time up in the hills. Not doing a remake of the 'Sound of Music' are you?
Gary

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bloom, camera, kim, photo, share, weekend