Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Houston Auto Show
Posted By: Sailor, 01-30-2007, 05:14 PM

Saturday (another rainy day in SE Texas) we took a trip to the Houston Auto Show. This is "B" show - nothing to compare with the one in Detroit - but it did include the prototype Camaro convertible with styling based on the original car introduced in the '60's. I grew up driving Mustangs and Camaros, so I still have a soft spot in my heart for the pony cars. I drive sport sedans and roadsters now, but maybe I ought to have one more example of V-8 Detroit muscle (although, the car is based on an Australian chassis and who knows where it'll be built). Here's a shot of the new Hugger:

Taken with K10D and DA 21 in RAW converted via TIFF to JPEG.

Jerry
Views: 1,973
01-30-2007, 08:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice ride Jer! Brings back memories it does. And a beautiful shot. Nice angle, and the highlights look great. Thanks for sharing

NaCl(and all the young bucks are going "man could I pick up chicks in THAT!" )H2O
01-31-2007, 06:39 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That is a nice looking car. I am a Chevy man myself.