Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Ducal Palace of Colorno
Posted By: flaviopetrone, 11-02-2014, 09:12 AM

This is a detail of the Ducal Palace of Colorno, a little town near Parma (Italy). If you ever ate italian ham (Prosciutto crudo di Parma) or Parmesan chees (Parmiggiano Reggiano), you "tasted" something from this city.
Build in 1337, this Palace is well conserved and rich of history. HERE there is its english Wikipedia page.
Edit with lightroom + Nik Silver Efex

Views: 661
11-02-2014, 09:59 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Parma č una cittā splendida... l'unica cosa che mi ha sempre lasciato un po' interdetto č che tutte le volte che ci sono stato (anche in autunno), il/la Parma (non sono sicuro sull'articolo) era tristemente secca...
(Parma is a wonderful town... the only thing that has always left me baffled is that every single time I've been there - even in Autumn - the river Parma was completely dry... truly a sad sight )
11-02-2014, 10:31 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LensBeginner Quote
(Parma is a wonderful town... the only thing that has always left me baffled is that every single time I've been there - even in Autumn - the river Parma was completely dry... truly a sad sight )
The little river is full just in spring and in the beginning of summer, when the sun starts to be hot and the snow on the mountain becomes the water of the river. Please, let's write english, I think that we both can write english in a more or less correct way.
11-02-2014, 10:55 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
the contrast makes this photo eye-catching, I'd crop a little bit of the sky so the frame is filled with the Ducal Palace of Colorno ^^

11-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by redcat Quote
the contrast makes this photo eye-catching, I'd crop a little bit of the sky so the frame is filled with the Ducal Palace of Colorno ^^
thanks, I can try.
11-02-2014, 01:55 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by redcat Quote
Do you like it now, Redcat?

11-02-2014, 02:52 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
sure, it's super strong now
11-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #8
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by flaviopetrone Quote
The little river is full just in spring and in the beginning of summer, when the sun starts to be hot and the snow on the mountain becomes the water of the river. Please, let's write english, I think that we both can write english in a more or less correct way.
Haha! ok

11-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #9
Veteran Member

good shot, but I think big photo in full size and color could also be delicious!
11-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gor80 Quote
good shot, but I think big photo in full size and color could also be delicious!
It doesn't look well in color, trust me.