Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Braveheart
Posted By: Eastern Shore Charlie, 05-17-2008, 07:51 PM

I saw this scene this AM. I saw a bunch of vulchars on a hill near a man made reservoir. When I climbed to the top of the small hill I saw what was happening. The struggle of nature....geese protecting their young. I wanted to chase the vulchars away....but I said no that goose was doing just fine and walked away..... this struggle of protecting the young has been going on since the beginning of time....who am I to to intervene......

Last edited by Eastern Shore Charlie; 06-19-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Views: 1,655
05-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
Damn Brit

You were right Charlie, it's best not to interfere with nature in that way. Geese have it covered though, I heard that they can make pretty good guard dogs/geese. Thanks for capturing the al fresco drama.
Gary
05-18-2008, 03:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks....
05-18-2008, 05:00 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Indeed survival of the fittness is not just an expression. Nice shots of the constant struggle of life.

05-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Those are awesome !! I hope the lil goslings made it ok, but if not, that's the way it is. There will be more next year, haha