Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Bee Photo With KitLens
Lens: PENTAX-DA 18-55 AL WR Camera: PENTAX K-50 Photo Location: Tehran ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: boozary, 11-04-2014, 09:52 PM

Taken with PENTAX-DA 18-55 AL WR on PENTAX-50:

Views: 769
11-05-2014, 02:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good Photo friend, the plants flowers are very tiny and the bee is busy.
11-05-2014, 03:04 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gmans Quote
Good Photo friend, the plants flowers are very tiny and the bee is busy.
thanks for feedback Glenn
11-05-2014, 03:25 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by boozary Quote
thanks for feedback Glenn
You are not Linuxing me by any chance?

11-05-2014, 04:03 AM   #5

Original Poster
You are not Linuxing me by any chance?
No, but I'm Linux System Administrator LOL
11-05-2014, 07:55 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Was curious how you knew my name, if you are wondering I googled you name for its meaning that is why i knew about Linux. Visited Islamic countries years ago and was trying to remember how the naming tradition works not that I ever really understood it that well, there was always a lot of other things to comprehend at the time. So I called you friend and it was the easy way around it.
11-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #7

Original Poster
I just visit your profile on forum and seen your name what is the hard thing on our names ?

all names in iran are not islamic name, we have unlimited persian names in Iran, you vcan google it to know

11-05-2014, 09:43 AM   #8
Veteran Member

My apologies, I did not know if Mohamed was your first name or to call you Reza. I realise that you have other names in Iran Persian and also Christian names.
11-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #9
Veteran Member

It's not bad for kit lens!
11-05-2014, 09:49 PM   #10

Original Poster
My apologies, I did not know if Mohamed was your first name or to call you Reza. I realise that you have other names in Iran Persian and also Christian names.
Some names are two part names it means that each part of the name can be used as a name too! but most of the time people use just the first part of these kind of names to refer you , like my name that is MohammadReza but they call me Mohammad too

I think these two part names created when parents could not decide which name to pick so they combined two names so that they can both be happy !
11-05-2014, 10:07 PM   #11
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by boozary Quote
Some names are two part names it means that each part of the name can be used as a name too! but most of the time people use just the first part of these kind of names to refer you , like my name that is MohammadReza but they call me Mohammad too

I think these two part names created when parents could not decide which name to pick so they combined two names so that they can both be happy !
Thank you MohammadReza, like you know it was some thing I was trying to remember, but this was over 27 years ago and was not sure what to call you. Well we have bridged a very small cultural gap, so it is one little positive in the world. All the best.
11-05-2014, 10:52 PM   #12

Original Poster
Thank you MohammadReza, like you know it was some thing I was trying to remember, but this was over 27 years ago and was not sure what to call you. Well we have bridged a very small cultural gap, so it is one little positive in the world. All the best.
your welcome friend