Not a very good photograph
Posted By: Ed in GA, 05-18-2008, 09:52 AM

But.....

Just too funny to not post it.

Views: 1,227
05-18-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That is SOOO funny! He looks so stuffed with seed that he is comatose in there. lol
05-18-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
On the contrary Ed, that is a great shot. Not everything has to be National Geo quality to be worth taking. This is a riot and well worth posting. I do hope he escaped or was he too fat to get out the way he came in?
05-18-2008, 10:57 AM   #4
Inactive Account

This is a great shot Ed and well worth posting. Great capture (with the camera that is) He seems to have caught himself. It's so funny to see these creatures do the things they do.
Last year I had problems with the Squirrels around here getting into the bird feeder, so I put a large aluminum dish over the feeder. I watched as the dam things jumped onto the dish and still got the feed. So I greased the dish and laughed like an idiot as they continued to jump on the dish and slide off. they never got any more feed but I did have great fun watching them try.

05-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #5
Ed in GA

Just to qualify his condition.

This is not the first time that I've seen this. It is, however, the first time I've been able to get a shot of it.

He had simply eaten himself silly and had curled up in the bottom of the feeder to go go sleep.

I tried to move in for a closer shot, but I awoke him and he made his getaway.
05-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #6

That is a great shot! Squirrels are so funny to watch. It's good that he was able to get out of there.
05-18-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Awesome stuff !! They will eventually figure out a way into anything, haha, hunger makes em savvy I guess. Here is a shot I got a few months ago, I have no idea what the story is behind it, but found it pretty funny. This critter was like this for about half an hour, I guess it was just snoozing. had to shoot through a sliding glass door and screen to get the shot, but it came out pretty well anyway..

05-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #8
Forum Member

HAHAHA, how it get in? Did you have to let it out?
05-18-2008, 04:45 PM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ed in GA Quote
But.....

Just too funny to not post it.

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!

Stephen
05-18-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
Veteran Member

BA$tards!!!! LOLOLOL I hate them thieves. they will find a way to get the food no matter what. nice catch