Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Mom and me!
Lens: Sigma DG 70-300mm Macro Camera: Pentax K-5 Photo Location: Masterton, New Zealand 
Posted By: MarkJerling, 11-05-2014, 08:45 PM

I think this is a nice Fallow Deer shot. What do you think?

Last edited by MarkJerling; 02-24-2015 at 07:09 PM.
Views: 958
11-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
impossible not to love that shot...I love this sigma...its one of my favorite lenses, it always impresses me.....but I havent captured a nature shot like this with it yet.....the deer have been hunted off our island long ago...so nice to do your hunting with a camera.....its all goats, shep, cows and pigs these days and a fastly dwindling supply of donkeys.....
11-06-2014, 04:06 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by phoenixvision Quote
impossible not to love that shot...I love this sigma...its one of my favorite lenses, it always impresses me.....but I havent captured a nature shot like this with it yet.....the deer have been hunted off our island long ago...so nice to do your hunting with a camera.....its all goats, shep, cows and pigs these days and a fastly dwindling supply of donkeys.....
Thank you! Interesting you should mention the donkeys. Donkeys are in decline worldwide. Pity really.