Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  
Tripped!
Posted By: MarkJerling, 11-06-2014, 09:37 PM

And she tripped him up!

Last edited by MarkJerling; 02-02-2016 at 01:13 PM.
Views: 1,592
11-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
Now, as for small, small world:
I presume Elkanah now has High School? When we were living in Blouberg Sands they were Pre-School only.
No, if you stand in front of the Pre-School, and you look directly to the left, at no 13C - That was our first house! (We had it built new)
You mean this one! Still looking good, as is this view from our TV lounge upstairs.

Yes Elkanah has a large high school in Sunningdale. Both my daughters started and finished (well nearly) at Elkanah. It was rather convenient for the first 3 years of primary school across the rode.

11-08-2014, 02:22 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by KevinR Quote
You mean this one! Still looking good, as is this view from our TV lounge upstairs.

Yes Elkanah has a large high school in Sunningdale. Both my daughters started and finished (well nearly) at Elkanah. It was rather convenient for the first 3 years of primary school across the rode.
That's the one, Kevin! Do they still have our lemon tree in the front yard and yellowwood on the sidewalk?
I also established a lot of plantings in the back yard and started a thriving colony of Cape Dwarf Chameleons. (The only Chameleon that gives birth to live young)

Small world indeed!
11-08-2014, 02:29 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Fine action capture! Nice photo
11-08-2014, 02:30 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by olegp Quote
Fine action capture! Nice photo
Thank you very much!

11-08-2014, 08:58 AM   #20
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MarkJerling Quote
That's the one, Kevin! Do they still have our lemon tree in the front yard and yellowwood on the sidewalk?
I also established a lot of plantings in the back yard and started a thriving colony of Cape Dwarf Chameleons. (The only Chameleon that gives birth to live young)

Small world indeed!
Lemon tree thriving much to my wife's greed as we have failed to successfully grow lemons. Yellowwood didn't make it. Probably too dry and windy in summer. We also have regular Cape Dwarf Chameleon sightings in our garden, but a little quiet at the moment. Keep well. Was in Wellington at beginning of year on business. Might look you up if I travel there again.
11-08-2014, 12:42 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by KevinR Quote
Lemon tree thriving much to my wife's greed as we have failed to successfully grow lemons. Yellowwood didn't make it. Probably too dry and windy in summer. We also have regular Cape Dwarf Chameleon sightings in our garden, but a little quiet at the moment. Keep well. Was in Wellington at beginning of year on business. Might look you up if I travel there again.
Well, good to hear about the lemon tree. That was a house-warming gift from my (now deceased) dad. As for the yellowwood, I watered and fed it regularly, but you're right, without those ministrations it would not have stood a chance.
I brought several Chameleons from a friend's house in Claremont. I wonder if yours are offspring from that lot or a different group?

You're more than welcome to pop in if you're in this part of the world again.
11-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
perfectly capture a moment. great shot!

11-09-2014, 06:57 PM   #23
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by gor80 Quote
perfectly capture a moment. great shot!
Thank you!