Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Northampton MA. USA photo walk pictures!
Posted By: vievetrick, 05-18-2008, 06:10 PM

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/gatherings-events/26390-northampton-ma-us...-may-17th.html

The gathering was this Saturday and the weather turned out to be perfect. Timbo13 joined me a 5 Nikon Shooters from the Nikoncafe.com. We had fun walking around for a few hours in Northampton. Funny how when you drive around a town for 12 years and never really get out of the car, how amazing it can be. I have never strolled the Smith Collage campus until Saturday. Anyway, here are a few from the morning walk. Comments and or suggestions welcomed or just enjoy

Statues in the courthouse lawn was our first stop.

A walk through the Farmers Market was next. I call this "jeans and greens". I laughed as I saw the amount of blue jeans in the shot before I took the shot.

Scaffolding on the church. I actually like this shot vertically and horizontally.

I never knew this waterfall was in the city. I was able to get right up to the wall of water. I o wish I had the K10 and a sealed lens. The *istds got a little wet from spray .

I got down low for this one.

I have more and will show them later in another thread. Thanks for looking.
Views: 1,311
05-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The one of the scaffolding on the church reminds of the Windows Pipes screensaver!

Nice shots!
05-19-2008, 03:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Pat,
just wanted to jump in and say thanks again for putting this event together, it was fun!
I will get some of my pics up later today.

I like your pics, it's interesting to me that everyone shot the statues very differently, I got the scaffolding but not that shot, and I didn't get anything I liked in the market.

Tim
05-19-2008, 05:56 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thank Tom I agree.

Tim, glad you could make the trek across the state and we made it worth the trip. Look forward to seeing your pictures soon.