some 10-17 fisheye shots
Posted By: Pentaxnut, 05-18-2008, 08:03 PM

Reflecting ponds........

as always C&C always welcome

Rick
Views: 1,198
05-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
Damn Brit

I don't think the first two work. I like 3 and 4 but maybe you should crop the bottoms to get rid of the grass in bottom left corner. I think number 5 would look better if you cropped the left to the edge of the bush but I also think the lack of vibrancy in the colors let it down.
That 10-17 is a nice lens though.
Gary
05-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I don't think the first two work. I like 3 and 4 but maybe you should crop the bottoms to get rid of the grass in bottom left corner. I think number 5 would look better if you cropped the left to the edge of the bush but I also think the lack of vibrancy in the colors let it down.
That 10-17 is a nice lens though.
Gary

Thanks for the comments

Rick
05-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I like your second pic, but I'd probably crop a lot of the sky out, maybe leaving a sliver above the highest part of hill. I love fisheyes and I'm a sucker for reflections... thanks for sharing!

05-20-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I like the first one - it has the "fish eye look" that I enjoy (at least up to a point). The only issue I have with this shot is - on my computer screen - the color balance is a little too much to the pink/purple side. May not look the same on your screen.

Jer