Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Northampton photo walk through a different eye
Posted By: timbo13, 05-19-2008, 08:53 AM

Here are some of my shots from a wonderful morning of wandering around Northampton MA with Pat B (and some N---- users ). I hadn't yet used this camera in an urban setting so that influenced what caught my eye in a fun way. These are some of my personal favorites from the day.

as Pat B said, we started on the courthouse lawn with some statues

this guy was in front of a bank-turned-art-gallery. I don't know which era he belongs to

Pat B in action

this is one of those big orange tubes they dump demolition debris through

the place to go for fine Oots

please feel free to share your thoughts and thanks for looking!

Tim

PS for some reason the EXIF data is missing on some of these, #1 & #2 are M 50mm f1.7, #3 & #4 are my old Vivitar 28mm f2.8, #5 is the kit lens
Views: 1,466
05-19-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Tim nice work!!! I really like the debris tube shot. Glad we could get you out of your element and you enjoyed it. Your statue shot is great but, I wonder how it would look with the building in the lower right removed. Funny how seven photographers all shot those statues all different
05-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
thanks Pat. I dithered around about cropping the building out (there was more of it), I might try your suggestion.

Tim