Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Toronto Santa Claus Parade
Lens: XF56 f1.2 Camera: Fuji XE2 Photo Location: Toronto 
Posted By: eddie1960, 11-17-2014, 09:44 AM

A few from yesterdays Santa Clause Parade, these are all direct upload SOOC Jpegs, shot using the Pro Neg Standard setting, iso/shutter/aperture info on Flickr follow the link.

Started with a newly married couple who walked the route ahead of the parade - they were popular

Clowns

Bands

Costumes

- Some Terrifying apparently

Floats

--small ones

Big Ones

More pending upload will show up on my Flickr. I'm still thawing out

Last edited by Tom S.; 11-17-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Views: 1,505
11-17-2014, 12:12 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
A few from yesterdays Santa Clause Parade, these are all direct upload SOOC Jpegs, shot using the Pro Neg Standard setting, iso/shutter/aperture info on Flickr follow the link.

*snip*
More pending upload will show up on my Flickr. I'm still thawing out
Nice set!
Think about the poor members of the band... it's a real nightmare to play a flute with gloves... and the fact that the flutist did not have fingerless ones is also leading me to think that 1. her flute must have been of the "closed holes" variety and 2. that it was damn cold!
11-17-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LensBeginner Quote
Nice set!
Think about the poor members of the band... it's a real nightmare to play a flute with gloves... and the fact that the flutist did not have fingerless ones is also leading me to think that 1. her flute must have been of the "closed holes" variety and 2. that it was damn cold!
it was cold but not damn cold (by Canadian standards - though someone from Italy may find it so ) hovered around freezing (0c/32f) and snowed on and off. smae today but the snow has been more on than off , my gloves sat in my pocket (I can operate the camera with them, but it's faster and easier without) . for the walk home today I will be shooting with my 55 tak so no gloves on bare metal. may be a short walk before the lure of transit calls me)
a few years ago we were in Rome in early October. at night I was in short sleeves and quite comfortable the Romans were wearing Gloves and scarves and coats