Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
B&W Hong-Kong, the fishy way
Lens: Sigma 15mm fisheye Camera: K-3 Photo Location: HKG 
Posted By: Zav, 11-26-2014, 12:31 PM

I am not sure if I went to Hong-Kong because I bought a fisheye or I bought a fisheye because I was going to Hong-Kong. Anyway, I thought that a crazy lens would go well with a crazy city. And it proved to be both a satisfying and challenging moment. You can fit so much in the picture but it so hard to make it all interesting.
I'll let you tell me if you enjoy the trip.

Occupy Central. It was interesting to visit the place, there was a sense of History in the making. Absolutely not your traditional insurrection. The "occupiers" were pacifist, studying, practicing art...

Views: 808
11-26-2014, 12:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very nice shots.
11-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Awesome series! Very interesting events going on there, I am glad to see a good reportage. And the black and white with fisheye is really great Good submissions!
11-26-2014, 09:21 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great series. I don't like a lot of fisheye pictures but I loved yours. Maybe I should get one someday...

11-26-2014, 10:44 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nice set. You did well.