Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
reflections, a cat, two dogs, and a duck. What I've been up to!
Camera: Pentax K5ii Photo Location: Jacksonville, FL ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: nrrfed, 12-01-2014, 08:29 PM

Greetings fellow Pentaxians,

Lately, I've been wanting to branch out a bit more and go back to shooting the simpler things, my pets! When I first started shooting these guys were the only things I'd shoot. Over time, and as I branched out into other forms of photography, I slowly started to neglect giving them the camera attention they so rightly deserve.

Sadly, this didn't satisfy my photographic hunger, so I went down to my favorite park. I saw this little guy (among about 30 of his favorite ducks) floating by himself. The light was perfect and the way the shadow and his reflection matched up was totally unexpected and awesome.

Alright, alright. Animals are awesome, but can you shoot something a bit more.. interesting? Fine..

So there you have it! I know it's a lot of shots, but I really wanted to have fun with a thread instead of just mindlessly posting shots. Hope ya'll like 'em.
Views: 1,051
12-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The first picture is lovely. I am not sure if the white dog is enjoying it though
« Bright | The Hawk »