Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
An October afternoon with the "kit lens"
Lens: DA-L 18-55mm Camera: Pentax K-5 Photo Location: Viana do Castelo ISO: 100 
Posted By: pjalves, 12-07-2014, 12:41 PM

Only mild PP involved (contrast correction, scaling and consequent sharpening)...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 804
12-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
The second shot is brilliantly exposed! And I love the framing and selective focus of the final image! Excellent examples of the kit lens' capabilities!
12-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks, bsamcash! I decided to give this lens another chance, since I currently can't afford an upgrade to a 2.8 zoom. And maybe if I could, I don't know if I would make the upgrade just yet. I'm really enjoying shooting with this small wonder!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, kitlens, october afternoon, photo