Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Scotland's Saturn V Rocket Series Prototype
Posted By: Kerrowdown, 12-09-2014, 06:17 AM

Scottish Mars mission secret, hide something in plain view no one will notice.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 1,837
12-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
not gonna help folk with that

So what you're saying is that I need a bit more field research before shopping my Ned's in Space spec script?

(FWIW, my favorite "muckle" of all was Muckle Jock Gibb--he was a wild-eyed Covenanting sailor (a contradiction if there ever was one) and favorite of the ladies who managed to get himself transported to my neck of the woods, at which point he went really mad and ran off into the wilderness, only to be adopted by a peripatetic band of Shawnee as a prophet. No doubt he was inspiration for the character Muckle John Gib in John Buchan's Salute to Adventurers; though part of me is sure he gets at least a shout-out in Sir Walter's Redgauntlet as well.

Which of course brings us back to your excellent photograph....it all ties together, I swear; it just takes a little time.
)

12-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #17
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by CreationBear Quote
it all ties together, I swear; it just takes a little time
Well I never saw that coming...
12-09-2014, 01:03 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Oh dear, not the best uses I've heard of... for the " Uisge Beatha" or "Water of Life".
Actually, that's a lie. The bottle of screw loosener/liquid study aid currently sitting around my apartment certainly isn't scotch, and I'd hesitate to call it whiskey (there aren't any whiskey snobs around, are there?)
12-09-2014, 01:42 PM   #19
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ZoeB Quote
(there aren't any whiskey snobs around, are there?)
I've been known to take the odd dram or two...